If you're looking for a reliable and affordable way to install an artifical putting green in your backyard or commercial property, you have come to the right place. ArtificialPuttingGreenInstallations.com offers the highest quality artificial putting greens in Myrtle Beach that can be installed in a single day. Our expert planners will come out to your home or office, discuss the exact vision you have, and offer their guidance with the space you have to use. Once you approve the quote, the articial putting green installers in Myrtle Beach will come out to your property and start turning your dream into reality.
What Kind of Artifical Grass Putting Greens Do You Install in Myrtle Beach?
If you have ever researched artifical grass, you probably know how many varied types there can be. Fortunately, when it comes to artifical putting greens, we want to use a specific type to ensure the ball rolls smooth and the turf doesn't "evolve" too much over time. There are 3 main types of grass we use:
- Polypropylene Artifical Putting Green Installation in Myrtle Beach, SC
- If you are looking for a cost-effective artifical putting green in Myrtle Beach, Polypropylene is probably going to be your best bet. It is certainly the cheapest option and therefore the one most-commonly used. However, as with most low-cost options, it has its downsides. It tends to weather and tear more easily, so if you plan on using the green a lot, you may want to consider a different option.
- Polyethylene Synthetic Putting Green Installation in Myrtle Beach, SC
- This options provides a much softer texture which can be a nice feature if you plan on chipping to the green. It is the medium-price point of the 3 options listed and usually gets the job done for our clients.
- Nylon Synthetic Putting Green Installation in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Of all the artifical putting green materials available, nylon is the toughest and strongest. If your Myrtle Beach artifical putting green plans on getting a lot of traffic on it (i.e. it's for a business or a golf course), this is probably going to be the best bet to ensure logetivity and consistent putting experiences.
All of our customers have unique needs, so we appreciate there is no universal solution that can fit everyone looking for a artifical putting green installation in Myrtle Beach, SC. But we can help you answer any question you might have regarding best use cases. Here are some common installations we have done:
- Backyard putting greens in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Commercial office putting areas in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Temporary golf popups in Myrtle Beach, SC
- Driving ranges in Myrtle Beach, SC
Contact us today to compare pricing on the best Myrtle Beach artifical putting green installation.
Not Your Area? We also service..
Actual Artificial Putting Green Installations Customer Requests in Myrtle Beach SC
What type of synthetic grass would you like to install?
Golf - backyard putting green
What is the approximate size of the area you would like to install the synthetic grass?
Medium (1,000 - 3,000 sq ft)
What Our Customers Say
I was worried that the green was going to be slow or inconsistent. It's more consistent than real grass! I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I love putting in my backyard!
Save up to 25% by comparing artificial putting greens